From Mandriva Community Wiki
Mandriva 2010 Spring will be partly based on suggestions submitted to Mandriva Ideas.
The specifications are stored in SVN to allow better management: Specifications in svn.
- 2010 Spring technical specifications: 2010 Spring specifications (PDF) | 2010 Spring synthesis (PDF)
- Previous 2010 specifications (PDF)
- Mandriva Ideas: submit your proposal for coming releases - you can use also 2010 Spring specs proposals
Details of development releases
- Mandriva Linux 2010 Spring Alpha 1
- Mandriva Linux 2010 Spring Alpha 2
- Mandriva Linux 2010 Spring Alpha 3
- Mandriva Linux 2010 Spring Beta 1
- Mandriva Linux 2010 Spring Beta 2
- Mandriva Linux 2010 Spring RC
- Mandriva Linux 2010 Spring RC2
You can read the Errata page here; it contains information on known problems with Mandriva Linux 2010 Spring and, where available, how to fix, avoid or work around them.
In plus, you can also read the Release Notes page here; it contains information about Mandriva Linux 2010 Spring new features and major changes, changes to supported hardware and drivers and other technical informations for experienced users.
Development planning: 2010 Spring planning and delivery
Antoine Ginies (aka aginies) and Christophe Fergeau (aka teuf) will be the release engineers for all Mandriva Linux 2010 Spring editions. The following editions are planned for each pre-release:
- Free: x86-32 and x86-64 DVDs, dual x86-32 / x86-64 Mini CD - 100% free / open source software
- One: KDE and GNOME x86-32 CDs, including proprietary drivers
| || || |
|Alpha1|| || |
|Alpha2|| || |
|Alpha3|| || |
|Beta1|| || |
|Beta2|| || |
|RC|| || |
|RC2|| || |
|Final release|| || |