From Mandriva Community Wiki
Ginkgo is a navigator for Nepomuk, the KDE semantic toolkit.
Ginkgo main features
Ginkgo lets you do the following:
- Create new resources: create a new entry for describing an event, a city, an organization, a topic etc.
- Create links between resources, e.g. relate a file to a contact and to an event
- Create new types of resources (data source, song, recipe, invoice, etc.)
- Run a full text search across all the files and resources indexed by Nepomuk, the semantic engine of KDE
- Open files or Web pages referenced in your Nepomuk database
- Set the current work context, so that you can link new ressources to the current context in one click from other applications
- Display resources by type, sorted by date, name or type
- Customize the places panel: add new entries, move the entries, similaringly to what's possible in Dolphin
- Bug reports:  (please attach bugs to the Ginkgo tracker by marking them as blocking bug #59394)
- Download and installl: download the latest release from there, decompress it, then run "python setup.py install"
- Code: 
- Specifications: 
- Translation catalogs
- i18n discussions
- Language: Python, PyQt bindings
- License: GPLv2
- Maintainer: User:Arkub