From Mandriva Community Wiki
- Easy install. IGGI setup automatically all the services needed for your cluster: DNS, DHCP, PXE, NIS, Jobs Scheduler
- Parallel transfers. Installing 50 nodes does not take much more time than installing 2
- Easy management of your nodes using DrakCluster
- urpmi parallel. Install a package on all nodes in parallel
- Esay administration of PXE service
IGGI can be downloaded from any Mandriva Mirrors in the official/iso/iggi-cluster/ directory. Available architectures are: i586 and x86_64.
Documentation for installing and using IGGI is available at http://iggi.mandriva.com/.
Questions / Comments
If you have questions or comments about IGGI, you can use the Cooker Mailling List. Add [IGGI] in the subject line.
IGGI was an experimental project. A Bundle cluster was created based on IGGI. If you need commercial support, please see this page.