Mandriva Linux 2008.0
From Mandriva Community Wiki
Mandriva Linux 2008.0 is the 21st release of Mandriva Linux. It was released on October 9th, 2007.
Mandriva Linux 2008 is available in three editions: One, Powerpack and Free, for both i586 and x86-64 architectures. One and Free can be downloaded free of charge from official Mandriva mirrors and via BitTorrent. To download these editions, visit this page. Powerpack is a commercial edition available by purchase from the Mandriva Store. For information on the differences between the editions, visit this page.
Release Tour, Release Notes, Errata and Updates
- The Mandriva Linux 2008 Release Tour guides you through the major new features of 2008.
- The Mandriva Linux 2008 Release Notes provide more comprehensive, technical and detailed notes on changes and new features in 2008.
- The Mandriva Linux 2008 Errata list known issues with 2008 and how to fix or work around them.
- Mandriva Linux 2008 Security Advisories
The Reviewer's Guide is essential reading if you're planning to write a review of Mandriva Linux 2008. It gives you an overview of the unique features of Mandriva Linux that you can use to compare it with other distributions. Please take a look if you're planning a Mandriva Linux 2008 review.
- Mandriva Linux 2008 One KDE i586 package list
- Mandriva Linux 2008 Free i586 DVD package list
- Mandriva Linux 2008 Free x86-64 DVD package list
- Mandriva Linux 2008 Free i586 CD package list
- Mandriva Linux 2008 Powerpack DVD i586 package list
- Mandriva Linux 2008 Powerpack DVD x86-64 package list